The Specialists in Bathroom Fitting in Ashbourne, County Meath
Modern Bathrooms Fitting Experts offers you the ideal balance in between quality and spending plan for all bathroom repair and fittings. With years of experience and the very best bathroom fitters in Ashbourne, County Meath at our side, Modern Bathroom Fitting Experts gives you the optimal balance between quality and spending plan for all bathroom repair and fittings. With years of experience and the very best bathroom fitters in London at our side, you can depend on us to complete any work you need with speed and diligence. If you have a broken shower door. When you desire tiles installed. Whatever work you need done. Here’s how you can discover the experts you require.you can rely on us to finish any work you require with speed and diligence. If you have a damaged shower door. When you desire tiles set up. Whatever work you require done. Here’s how you can discover the specialists you require.
Why choose Modern Bathroom Fitting Experts?
Bathroom repair can be complicated and lengthy. So why not leave it to the specialists?
- Whether you require a total bathroom fitting service or light repair work, we have you covered
- Get bathroom renovation work for all sorts of areas, no matter the size or style
- All you require to do is call us and let us understand how your dream bathroom need to look – we’ll make it a truth quicker than you believe!
What you get with us as your bathroom renovation company
In order to offer you total fulfillment, we understand that clear interaction and working as a group are the most essential things. However you likewise get:
- Economical work– Just inform us the cost series of your bathroom renovation task and we’ll make it all meshed.
- Versatile work hours– All of our bathroom fitters in Ashbourne, County Meath can do their task around your schedule.
- Totally guaranteed craftsmanship– All of our personnel are totally guaranteed, so you can be sure that your residential or commercial property remains in safe hands.
Your tema will have all the required devices and equipment in addition to the understanding and versatility to finish your demand within your time restraints and budget plan. We can utilize devices and products of your option. Or we can purchase whatever from a prominent provider of house enhancement products who we are partnered with. We provide a total bathroom repair service throughout Ashbourne, County Meath.
Throughout the years we have actually been providing this service, we’ve improved the art of offering each of our consumers precisely what they desired from their task. We understand that you value your spare time and desire the best bathroom for the budget plan you have offered. For that reason, we work to a time schedule that fits you and constantly supply an initial set quote.
What can your Modern bathroom Installers in Ashbourne, County Meath include in your service?
You can get us to consist of any type of fittings or repair you require. From the replacement of flooring and wall boards to fitting bathroom furnishings or setting brand-new tiles and doing the pipes. Here are a few of the services you can integrate:
Refurbishments and Repairs:
- Replacement of floor and wall boards
- Laying new floor tiles
- Applying new wall tiles
- Plastering and dry-lining walls
- Repairs for damaged floors and walls
- Plumbing and Electrical work
- Painting and decorating
Fittings and Bathroom Installations:
- Toilet bowls
- Shower tray
- Lights and spotlights
- Extractor fans
- Bathroom furniture and accessories
* NOTE: Check all other services: Bathroom Renovations, Tiling, Bathroom Designs, Bathroom Ideas, Bathroom Suites, Bathroom Furniture and benefit from our discounts. Or just simply contact us for a free quote. Please also have a look at our amazing testimonials and gallery.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Who uses our services?
- HOMEOWNERS who enjoy their domestic comfort.
- LANDLORDS who want to ensure that their tenants will feel comfortable.
- ESTATE AGENCIES that have to deal with a lot of properties.
- COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS who want to ensure the comfort of their clients.
Modern Bathroom Fitting Experts provides:
Bathroom extractor installation. Exhaust fans are an inseparable part of a tidy and newly aired bathroom. An extractor fan likewise secures your bathroom, toilet or damp space from mould. All electrical work needed for extractor fan setup can quickly be dealt with by our expert group.
Bathroom extractor installation. Whether you desire a bathroom filled with brightness or an ingenious lighting style which shows the light around your mirrors, we have what it requires to finish any lighting setup you want.
We likewise cover a wide array of bathroom furnishings setups such as basins, shower trays, tubs, toilet bowls and numerous others. It does not matter whether you just wish to change a cabinet or a basin. Or you desire a total repair of your bathroom, our professional tradespersons are prepared to finish the job.
The actions associated with your bathroom renovation service
- Cautious disconnection of all furnishings and devices that might interrupt the bathroom renovation procedure
- Keeping or getting rid of any unneeded devices or products
- Neat elimination of existing tiles on the walls or flooring (if asked for).
- Elimination of old plaster and plasterboard.
- All needed pipes and electrical work.
- Fixing work such as dry-lining or plastering, changing tiles or wall boards.
- Flooring and wall tiling.
- Fitting of old or brand-new bathroom furnishings and devices.
Bathroom tiling services
If you want to change the tiles on your floor or walls, the tiling services we provide can include the installation of a wide variety of:
- Ceramic or porcelain tiling
- Marble tiling
- Limestone tiling
- Travertine tiling
- State tiling
Looking to install a single appliance? Want to replace the entire plumbing system? You can get us to do both or either.
- A complete change of your bathroom pipes
- Replacement of old or leaking showers, baths or pipes
- Radiator fitting
- Sink and basin plumbing
- Fitting and/or replacement of any fixtures
Dry-lining and plastering
- 2-coat and skimming
- Dry-lining of different board types
A complete bathroom refurbishment can be an extensive home improvement project. A huge variety of materials and supplies are often required. Here are just a few examples of the materials we use and can source for you:
- Wall and floor boards
Your bathroom renovation services come with:
- Fully insured and guaranteed workmanship
- Complete coverage of all domestic buildings and facilities as well as commercial buildings like bars, restaurants, schools and many others
- Experience you can trust – gained through many years of work in the industry
- An obligation-free on-site consultation
- A flexible working schedule, following any needs you might have
Book a free on-site inspection today and share how your dream bathroom should look with us. Please have a look at our testimonials. We’ll share with you how we’ll make it a reality! Contact us or chat with us to find out more information about our services or arrange a specific appointment at the time that’s best for you.
Ashbourne, historically called Killeglan or Kildeglan  (Irish: Cill Dhéagláin, meaning “Déaglán’s church”), is a town in County Meath, Ireland. It is about 20 km north of Dublin close to the M2 motorway.
Archaeological excavations in the area around Ashbourne have revealed evidence of settlement back to neolithic times. In the townland of Rath, to the north of the town centre, a Bronze Age settlement was found during the construction of the M2 motorway. Excavations in the vicinity of the cemetery of Killegland revealed the extent of the early Christian settlement, with souterrains, house sites and a large enclosure centred around the remains of the church that is visible in the cemetery. This would link the townland name of Killegland – meaning Declan’s Church – to pre-Patrician settlement in the area. Archaeological excavations on the site of Lidl supermarket revealed the original medieval town, with several house remains, associated field systems, fish traps and mill races.